By default, registering a GateKeeper token through the client app is disabled in GateKeeper Enterprise. The following instructions will enable the token registration through the GateKeeper Client app. If you would like to allow users to register tokens at their end user workstations through the GateKeeper Client application, please follow the instructions below.
1. Using a set of GateKeeper Hub admin credentials, log into the GateKeeper Hub.
2. Click the Group Settings tab.
3. Click Managed Settings, next to the Group of computers you want to enable client-side token registration.
4. On the side-panel, click Advanced Settings.
5. Next to the setting Add tokens through client application, toggle the switch on.
6. At the bottom of the side-panel, click Save Changes.
7. Click the X to close the side-panel. Done! Users can now register tokens from their computers.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
how do I add token through the client app; adding tokens;