Launch RDP session automatically at login.
Below are step-by-step directions for using Windows Task Scheduler (Windows 10) to launch a Remote Desktop Session every time the computer is unlocked.
1. Click the Windows Key, search for Task Scheduler.
2. Click the Create Task button. A new window will pop up.
3. Choose a name for the task. For example, Launch RDP.
4. At the top of the window, click the Triggers tab.
5. At the bottom of the window, click the New... button. A new window will pop up.
6. From the Begin the task menu, select On workstation unlock from the drop-down menu.
7. At the bottom of the windows, click the OK.
8. At the top of the window, click the Actions tab.
9. At the bottom of the Windows, click the New button. A new window will pop up.
10. Under Program/Script, click Browse.
11. Select the program mstsc.exe from the following file location: C:\Windows\System32\mstsc.exe.
12. At the bottom of the window, click the OK.
13. At the bottom of the window, click the OK, then close the Task Scheduler window. Done! Now when you unlock your computer, the RDP session will automatically launch.
How to launch RDP; Can GateKeeper launch an RDP session; how to launch the RDP; auto launch RDP; launch RDP automatically at login; after login, launch RDP automatically; auto-login to RDP; auto-RDP login; Launch RDP session automatically when the computer unlocks; How to launch the RDP session every time the computers is unlocked.;