How to add your Therap OTP to your GateKeeper Key
To add your Therap OTP and password to your GateKeeper Password Manager web extension:
1. Make sure you log in to your computer with your GateKeeper token. If you don't log in to your computer with your GateKeeper key, then your web passwords and OTP codes will not be available.
2. Login to your Therap account and turn on 2FA OTP. Follow the directions from Therap. You will need your OTP Secret Key from your Therap OTP 2FA setup page.
3. Open Google Chrome and click the GateKeeper Password Manager Chrome extension icon.
4. Click + Add Password and type your Therap URL (https://secure.therapservices.net/auth/login), username, password, and OTP Secret Key from your Therap account (This will be a long code, for example "FRLHOGEXQLNE4UGBWLXCF7POM33LLM7G"). Click Save Password.
5. Now go back to your Therap account and type the 6-digit verification code generated by your GateKeeper password manager for your Therap 2FA credential.
Done! Your Therap 2FA OTP login has now been added to GateKeeper!
You can now login password-free and then quickly retrieve your 2FA OTP code by clicking on the GateKeeper icon in the Chrome web browser. Your OTP code will show up for easy copy and paste. Faster 2FA.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding adding new websites, continuous authentication, proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
Adding website to password manager; add Therap.com login to gatekeeper; add therap password to login; passwordless therap login; 2fa therap login; mfa therap login; login to therap without password; login to therap passwordfree;