How to add your Charm EHR OTP to your GateKeeper Key
To add your Charm EHR 2FA OTP and password to your GateKeeper Password Manager web extension:
1. Make sure you log in to your computer with your GateKeeper token. If you don't log in to your computer with your GateKeeper key, then your web passwords and OTP codes will not be available.
2. Login to your Charm EHR account and click the 'Multi-Factor Authentication' tab.
3. Under the 'OTP Authenticator' section, click the 'Set up now' option.
4. A screen with a QR Code and Secret Key will appear.
5. Open Google Chrome and click the GateKeeper Password Manager Chrome extension icon.
6. Click + Add Password and type your Charm EHR URL (https://accounts.charmtracker.com/), username, password, and OTP Secret Key from your Charm EHR account. (This will be a long code, for example "FRLHOGEXQLNE4UGBWLXCF7POM33LLM7G"). Click Save Password.
7. Now go back to your Charm account and type the 6-digit verification code generated by your GateKeeper password manager.
Done, your Charm EHR 2FA OTP login has now been added to GateKeeper! You can now login password-free and then quickly retrieve your OTP code by clicking on the GateKeeper icon in the Chrome web browser. Your OTP code will show up for easy copy and paste.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding adding new websites, continuous authentication, proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adding website to password manager; add charm EHR to gatekeeper; passwordless charm login; setup 2fa for charm ehr; charm login 2fa; charm otp login; configure otp for charm ehr; charmhealth otp setup;
Please sign in to leave a comment.