GateKeeper Hub can be used to update Azure AD passwords for your users. The ULTIMATE version of the GateKeeper Hub subscription is required to enable this feature.
Setting up Azure AD connection to GateKeeper Hub.
Follow the instructions in the article linked below to connect GateKeeper Hub to your Azure AD. https://gatekeeperhelp.zendesk.com/knowledge/articles/5446240935059
Enabling Password Management for Azure AD:
Once the Azure AD domain has been successfully connected to GateKeeper Hub, you must allow the GateKeeper-Hub Enterprise Application that has been added to your Azure AD to update passwords for your users. To do this, please follow the instructions listed below.
1. Login to you MS Azure AD through portal.azure.com using an administrator account.
2. Navigate to the Azure Active Directory section on the Azure portal.
3. Go to Roles and administrators.
4. Search for Password Administrator role.
5. Open the Password Administrator role and click on Add Assignments.
6. Search for GateKeeper-Hub (App Id: 528f94f2-1e0c-4dc9-8ca6-47d8a61a3079).
7. Select GateKeeper-Hub and click Add.
8. This will successfully assign the Password Administrator role to GateKeeper-Hub Service Principal and allow you to update Azure AD passwords from the GateKeeper Hub.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Active Directory in GateKeeper; GateKeeper AD; enable AD in GateKeeper; enabling AD in GateKeeper; turn on AD; integrate AD; work with AD; install AD;