Connect Microsoft Entra ID (Azure AD) to GateKeeper Cloud Hub.
1. Log into the GateKeeper Hub using your GateKeeper admin login.
2. In the top right corner, click the Administration tab.
3. Under Hub Administration, click the Active Directory tab.
4. Click the + Add Active Directory Connection button.
5. On the side panel, click the Azure tab.
6. On the side panel, add the following information:
- Display Name: Enter a unique name to identify this connection
- Domain: Enter your Azure Active Directory domain
7. At the bottom of the side panel, click Add Azure AD Connection.
8. Now, the website will direct you to log in to your Azure account and ask you to approve permissions for GateKeeper Hub to access your Azure Active Directory. Once you have logged in and approved the request, the Azure AD will be added to GateKeeper Hub. Done!
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, password management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
Active Directory in GateKeeper; GateKeeper AD; enable AD in GateKeeper; enabling AD in GateKeeper; turn on AD; integrate AD; work with AD; install AD;