Steps to add a non-domain user to GateKeeper from the Hub.
Hub admins can add users to the GateKeeper network either from the Users tab in the Hub or the Client desktop application. To add a new GateKeeper user account, please follow the steps below:
1. Open Google Chrome/Firefox web browser.
2. Log in to the GateKeeper Hub and click the Users tab, then click on GateKeeper Users.
3. Click + Add Users.
4. Fill in the user's Name, Email, Phone Number, Department, then click Next.
5. On the next screen, select the Type of token you are assigning to the user account: Halberd, Android, iPhone, or Smart Badge.
6. Fill in the Serial Number, PIN, and select the option of whether to Reset on Login (this allows the end-user receiving the token to change their PIN the first time they log in).
7. To allow the user to reset the PIN on the first login, check the box Reset on Login.
8. Click Next to input credentials to the account. Under Type, select Windows Local, from the dropdown menu.
9. In the Domain field, enter the Computer Name in all capital letters. Then, enter the Username. (How do I find my username?) The password field can be left blank.
10. Click Next to verify the information and then click Save Users. Done!
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, password management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
Save new users from hub; Add new users to gatekeeper; adding a user to GateKeeper; how to add a user to GateKeeper; how to add users to GateKeeper; how to add a user to GK; how to add a user to Halberd GateKeeper; how to add users to the GateKeeper; can't find how to add a user; adding a user to GateKeeper; adding a new employee to GateKeeper; give a new employee a GateKeeper key; Hub admin, add users;
Please sign in to leave a comment.