DIRECT DOWNLOAD & INSTALL
1. Download the appropriate version of the GateKeeper application:
For GateKeeper Retail users (Single-User Mode):
Download the GateKeeper Retail application from https://gkaccess.com/downloads
For GateKeeper Enterprise users (Multi-User Mode):
Download the GateKeeper Client application please follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the customer portal on our website https://www.gkaccess.com/portal/login
- Click Software.
- Click the Windows Client button to download the application.
2. Installing the GateKeeper Application
- Double-click the downloaded file and click Next to continue.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click Next to continue.
- Select the location where you’d like to install the application and click Next to continue.
- [Enterprise Version]: Fill in the IP address of the computer where the GateKeeper Hub is installed along with the port number. The port number by default is set to 3015.
- [Single-User Version]: This step is not required.
- Click Next.
- Click Install to begin installing the application.
- Click Yes to allow the program to make changes to your computer.
- When the installation finishes, click Finish.
- Launch the GateKeeper application from the Start Menu or by clicking the GateKeeper icon in the taskbar.
For more questions on installing the Client software directly, deployment or software for proximity authentication, please read more at www.gkaccess.com or reach out at email@example.com or (240) 547-5446.
Install GateKeeper at a new computer; Install GateKeeper at a new workstation; Install GateKeeper at a new machine; Install GateKeeper Client at a new computer; Install GateKeeper Client at a new workstation; authentication roll out; 2fa rollout; mfa on premise; mfa on prem software; 2fa on-premise; digital transformation; technology overhaul; tech modernization; reinstalling gatekeeper; reinstall GateKeeper software; reinstalling gatekeeper; reinstall GateKeeper software;