1. Download the appropriate version of the GateKeeper application:
For Retail users (Single-User Mode):
Download the GateKeeper Retail application from https://gkaccess.com/downloads
For Enterprise users (Multi-User Mode):
Download the GateKeeper Client application please follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the customer portal on our website https://www.gkaccess.com/portal/login
- Click on Software.
- Click on the Windows Client button to download the application.
2. Installing the GateKeeper Application
- Double-click the downloaded file and click Next to continue.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click Next to continue.
- Select the location where you’d like to install the application and click Next to continue.
- [Enterprise Version]: Enter the IP address of the computer where the GateKeeper Hub is installed along with the port number. The port number by default is set to 3015.
- [Retail Version]: This step is not required.
- Click Next.
- Click Install to begin installing the application.
- Click Yes to allow the program to make changes to your computer.
- Wait until the installation finishes. Then click Finish.
- Launch the GateKeeper application from the Start Menu or by clicking on the GateKeeper icon in the taskbar.