Importing passwords into GateKeeper Proximity
GateKeeper Password Manager allows users to import their passwords from other password managers hassle-free. Import your passwords from Chrome, Firefox, LastPass, NordPass, Bitwarden, and more.
Import passwords into GateKeeper Password Vault:
- Open your web browser and open the GateKeeper Password Vault from your extensions.
- Click on the drop down menu from Import Passwords field.
- Select the correct password manager from the drop down menu.
- Once the modal window appears on your screen, either click or drag the .csv file in the box.
- Click Upload. Done! Your passwords are now in the GateKeeper Proximity system and available on your browser and computer.
Your passwords will appear on the GateKeeper Password Vault page once the upload is complete.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding security, proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
GateKeeper password import; importing passwords to GateKeeper; importing other passwords; import from other password managers; sync from other password manager; new password manager; switch password managers; export to GateKeeper; importing from other password manager; import from lastpass; import from bitwarden; import from Microsoft Edge; import from Mozilla Firefox; import from Google Chrome; import from NordPass;