In order to use your phone to login to your computer, follow the directions below.
1. Download the free GateKeeper Trident app on your Android smartphone.
GateKeeper Trident is a smartphone application that turns your phone into your software authenticator token that allows you to access and secure your computer and web passwords without the inconvenience of memorizing and typing passwords. It pairs your phone to the GateKeeper desktop application and can lock/unlock your computers and websites based on your phone's (soft token) proximity.
2. After downloading the Trident app on your phone, download the appropriate GateKeeper Client desktop application onto your computer. Use this article to "What software do I need for GateKeeper proximity login?" choose:
4. Open the GateKeeper Client desktop application and go to the New User tab.
5. Click Scan Token.
6. Confirm the serial number of your GateKeeper token you are registering. Click the SERIAL NUMBER button in the app, and a pop-up window will appear displaying the serial number.
7. A pop-up will appear with the tokens in detected by the sensor.
Locate your token's serial number and select it by clicking the icon.
If your token does not appear, click the button as it may not have been picked up by the sensor yet.
8. The Token Address and Serial Number fields will auto-populate. Click Next to continue.
9. Select the Credential Type: DOMAIN or LOCAL.
(You can also click the button to create a GateKeeper user profile from Active Directory (AD) if you have an AD account.)
10. If you are using the DOMAIN option:
- Fill in all the information fields.
- If you do not know your username/domain of your computer, please follow the instructions on this link.
11. If you are using the LOCAL option:
- Fill in all fields except for the Domain/Computer Name.
(This field will be grayed out)
- If you do not know the Windows Username of your computer, please follow the instructions on this link.
10. Click Next to continue.
11. Create your own PIN (Personal Identification Number) or you can click .
Once you are satisfied with your secret PIN, click Next.
(If you want to make any changes, you can go back to the previous steps.)
12. Once all the information is filled, click to finish the registration process.
13. A notification will pop up stating "The user was successfully registered."
The Connect User pop-up window will appear. Type in your Trident app's PIN, click the button, and you are all set to use GateKeeper Trident app to login to your PC!
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
Use your phone to login to computer; Use phone to log in to websites; Use phone as authenticator; Smartphone software token for authentication; phone login to computer; using phone to login to computer; using phone to log in to computer; using phone to log in to PC; using phone to login to PC; use phone to log into workstation; use phone as authenticators; authenticator phonel turn phone into authenticator; use hone for login; use phone for 2fa; use phone as 2fa device; use phone as 2fa token; use phone as mfa token; use phone for 2 factor authentication; use phone for multi-factor authentication; use phone for two factor authenticaiton; use phone for multifactor authentication; use phone for 2-factor authentication; use phone for logging in to PC; use Android to login to PC; use Android phone log in to computer; use phone app to log in to PC; use app to log in to computer; app to automatically log in to computer with smartphone; use smartphone as authenticator; use a phone to authenticate into PC; use phone to access computer; use phone to access passwords;