Using the GateKeeper Password Manager
1. Log in to the computer using your GateKeeper token.
2. Open a web browser (Firefox, Chrome, or Edge); then click the GateKeeper Helmet icon.
3. Click the Open GateKeeper Password Vault button.
3. Click the Export Items button.
4. Type your GateKeeper token's PIN, then click the Export button. Your passwords and usernames will export to your computer.Done!
Using the GateKeeper Client app (v3.11.34 and below)
1. Open the GateKeeper Client application (search in Windows or click on icon in the tray) and click the Passwords tab on the left side.
2. Type in your Recovery Code and click the Export Passwords button at the bottom.
If you forgot your Recovery Code, click Get New Code and type in your PIN and you will receive a new Recovery Code.
3. If you typed your Recovery Code correctly, your passwords and usernames will export to your computer and the location will appear.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GateKeeper admin passwords; how to move passwords; how to move credentials; how to transfer credentials; how to move credentials; how to export passwords; how to export credentials; exporting credentials; exporting passwords; export all passwords; how do I export my passwords; exporting my passwords; moving passwords to new account; client export; export users passwords; exporting my passwords to excel; export passwords to csv; export to spreadsheet; how to export GateKeeper passwords; exporting passwords in GateKeeper; get all passwords;