In the Users tab of the GateKeeper Hub, you may see a red warning label next to Users with the message "No Tokens". This means that the identified user has no token registered with the GateKeeper Hub - they will not be able to access any workstations without a GateKeeper token (Halberd or Trident smart app on their phone).
To see this warning, follow the directions below:
- Open Google Chrome/Firefox web browser.
- Log in to GateKeeper Hub.
- Click the "Users" tab on the left side, then click GateKeeper Users.
1. Click "Manage" next to the user without a token assigned.
2. Click the Tokens tab.
3. Click Add Token.
4. Fill in the token's details including token type, serial number, MAC address, and PIN.
5. Click Save Changes. Done!
If you have any further questions, IT problems that need to be addressed, or compliance problems that need to be solved, please visit www.gkaccess.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (240) 547-5446 to see how GateKeeper Enterprise can automate digital security for your end-users and admins.
User has no token; How to give a user a token; How to assign token; Red warning in hub; Warning next to user's name;