Disabling tokens from a user's account.
If you or another user broke or lost their GateKeeper key, the admin will need to delete the misplaced GateKeeper token from the user's account. Please follow the steps below:
1. Open Google Chrome/Firefox web browser.
2. Log in to GateKeeper Hub and navigate to the Users tab, click GateKeeper Users.
3. In the upper-right corner of the page, type the user's name or lost token's serial number in the search bar.
4. Click the user's name or "Manage" on the right.
5. User Management page will appear from the side, click the Tokens section.
6. Find their token, hover to the Actions category and click Delete and then Yes, Delete to confirm. Now this token no longer has access to this user's profile.
7. Assign a new GateKeeper token to the user’s account by clicking Add Token and following the directions in the knowledge base article "How to add a token to a user through the GateKeeper Hub?".
No GateKeeper means users must log in manually until they get a new token.
What if a user comes in to work without their GateKeeper token?
Users can always log in using their Windows or Mac username and password as the GateKeeper does not mask the Windows or Mac method of logging in. But, to ensure best practices, a new GateKeeper token must be added to the user’s account. When the user brings back their original token, delete the backup token from their account.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
"I got a new phone and need to redownload the GateKeeper Trident app"; "Broken GateKeeper"; "Broke my phone/token"; "Lost my GateKeeper token/key"; "I don't know where my gatekeeper/phone is"; "Need new token"; "New key fob";