If you're using the free individual user version of the GateKeeper Client software, you must have your previously registered GateKeeper token in order to add a new token.
If you do not have your previous token, then you MUST reset the GateKeeper database. Resetting the database will delete any currently stored credentials.
Please follow these steps to reset the software and pair a new token:
1. Open your GateKeeper Client application on your PC by pressing the Windows key on your keyboard and start typing "GateKeeper".
2. Click the Settings tab on the lower left corner.
3. Click the Advanced Settings tab.
4. Scroll down to the bottom and click Factory Reset.
5. Fill in your username, domain, password, and then click Reset. If you do not know your username or domain, please follow the instructions below for recovering this information.
6. Once you have submitted the correct information, you will see a notification saying the reset was completed.
The New User tab will be enabled for you to begin the registration process.
"I don't know my username or domain."
To verify your username and domain, please follow these instructions:
1. Open the command prompt Window as an Administrator.
2. From the command line type, whoami, then press Enter.
3. The name BEFORE the "\" is your domain.
4. The name AFTER the "\" is your username.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
lost old token; got new token; lost key, got a new key, register new key after losing one; factory resetting; factory reset; original settings; how to reset GateKeeper; how to set up a new token without old one; lost my token; lost a token; lost token; Unable to find token; swap tokens;