How to add Users to a Group in GateKeeper Enterprise
To add a User or Users to an existing Group (which gives the users in that Group permission to access the computers in the same Group) please follow the steps below. Remember, users and computers in the same Group are subject to the same settings.
1. Open Google Chrome/Firefox web browser.
2. Log in to the GateKeeper Hub.
3. Navigate to the Group Settings page.
4. Click on the desired Group that you want to add the user(s) to by clicking Select Users button on the right.
5. Select the user(s) to add to the Group by clicking the check boxes next to their name(s).
6. Once you have finished selecting all the users, click "Save Users" to finish. The users that have been added to the group now has access to the computers in the group.
Remember, a computer can only be in 1 Group. Users can be in as many Groups as required.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, or credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add a new person to a computer; Add a new person to access a computer; Add someone to a computer; Add someone new to a group; Add a new person to a group in GateKeeper; Add user to a group; Add user to a computer; New user to a computer; New user to a group; employee groups; Organization groups; Add employees to groups; How do I add a new team member to my group?; What group is the user in?; what groups are users in?; Move user groups; Move users from one group to a different one; Add user to another group; Add user to multiple groups; Give user permission to access more than 1 computer, permission to access another computer; adding users to gatekeeper; how to upload users to gatekeeper; how to add AD users to GateKeeper Hub; adding AD users to Hub; AD User upload to GateKeeper; how to upload AD users to GateKeeper Hub admin console;