Add a computer to GateKeeper Hub admin console.
- Open Google Chrome/Firefox web browser.
- Log in to the GateKeeper Hub.
- Click the Computers tab. Then click GateKeeper Computers.
- On the GateKeeper Computers page, you can see all the computers that are in the Hub.
- Click on + Add Computers. From here, you can manually add computers, Add from Active Directory, or Add from file.
You can edit Location, Department, change Group, save Kiosk Mode Password, or update GateKeeper software on Client computers.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
Move multiple computers; add many PCs to Group; managing computers; computers management; PC management; manage computers; computer management; workstation management; client computers management; managing computers; add computer; remove computer; delete computer; edit computers; editing computers; changing computers; change computers; change workstations; changing desktops; new computers; adding PCs; add a PC; add a workstation; add a computers; adding computers; adding workstations; new workstations to add; new computer to add; new PC to add; new computer to network; new computer on the network; add a new PC to the network; how to add a new computer to Gatekeeper Hub; how to add a new PC to the hub; how do I add a new computer to GateKeeper?;