Adding a Computer to a Group in GateKeeper Enterprise.
To add a computer or computers to an existing Group (which will give all Users in that group access to this new computer), please follow the steps below. Then, the Users in that Group will have access to the newly added computer since they are all in the same Group.
1. Open Google Chrome/Firefox web browser.
2. Log in to the GateKeeper Hub.
3. Navigate to the Groups Settings page.
4. Locate the Group that has the User(s) you would like to give permission to access the computer(s) and click the Select Computers option in the row of the Group (if others are in the group, they will also be able to access this new computer).
If this user is the only one that needs access to this new computer, then you can also create a new Group and place only this computer and their single user into this new Group.
5. Select the computer(s) you want to add to the Group by clicking the check box next to their name(s).
6. Once you have selected the desired computer(s), click Save Computers to have the them added to the new designated Group.
Please note that the selected computers will no longer be in the Group they were in prior to being added to the new designated Group.
For any additional questions or concerns regarding proximity settings, computer locking, credential management, or compliance, please contact GateKeeper Enterprise support using the Support Ticket form on https://gkaccess.com/support/ or email email@example.com.
Give permission to access computer; Add computers to Groups; Add PCs to groups; Add new computer to user; New computer, new user; Add new PC to new employee; Let someone access a computer; New employee to add a computer to; New computer for employee; Add a new computer to user; Add a new computer to someone; Add computer to someone; Add PC to someone; Add someone to PC; Add someone to computer; Add someone to workstation; Workstation access for new person; Let someone access this computer; Can't access a computer, how do I get permission?;